anyone have setup info on jag 2 .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

as title says setup needed for jag 2 .21 anyone have setup for it. i emailed jag and have not heard anything back in 2 months

William,

Steve Ball knows that boat very well. See if he can help you?

His is a beautiful 21 Hydro, and I think Doc Turner has his old

Jag 3 from last year. I asked Bob in Hobart to build me one.

Awesome running boats with top notch quality built in everyone

of them.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
as title says setup needed for jag 2 .21 anyone have setup for it. i emailed jag and have not heard anything back in 2 months
PM Daniel Richard on here. He had a good running Tidewater era Jaguar .21.

Buck

buckshot i bought his boat :D i just wondered if anyone had the stock setup directions

I have no info on the jag 2 21. And steve wont know anything about the jag 2. I would get with the guy that sold it to you.and anything that had to do with the jag and jag 2 i have nothing but the tub templets and front sponson templets anything else its lost in limbo. I even called mcmeans that owns tidwater and he had nothing left for set-up info....... . So anybody that runs the old stuff i cant help with set up it would just be a guess and hope it works....Sorry about all that but i cant help with the old jags other than tubs and front sponsons . Also i have made the new style turn fins off the jag 3 for people that have the older jags and they call back and said the boat turns a whole lot better.Also can help with cowls...................................................................................................................Bob

If it were me i would set it up with a digital angle finder set the fronts up @ 3.2 on the turn fin side and 3.0 on the other set the strut so the drive-line tube is at the bottom of the center sponson and put 1 degree neg in the strut and see what happens if the boat gets up look at the way she rides and how clean everything looks and make your adjustments from there.like i said its just a guess But cant be that hard to see what you would have to do from there.

thanks bobthebuilder. i just wanted to have the original directions

Not sure if you found what you are looking for yet. I built a Jag II 21 when they first came out. Mine had a CMB Green Head 21 back in the day. I have my original sheets which I just scanned and emailed to you using the email address in your profile. Hope this helps.

Added the build/setup instructions. When I read these I can hear Bobby ( Himel ) talk in my mind. :)

Back