Anybody received plans from Roger Newton lately?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has received an order from Roger Newton in the last couple months. I placed an order in march and haven't seen it yet.

Thanks,

Chris

I ordered plans from him. It took several months to get them but were wourth waiting for.

Bob

Chris during this time of year Roger is a little bussy with the Unlimited. He on the crew. But I know that he'll get to you as soon as he can..Also try to E-mail his son David as sometimes he'll take care of orders for Roger... You still working of the 82U55 Hull?....

Roy,

I've been really busy at work lately, so I haven't worked on the boat in about a month. I'm hoping to take a couple weeks off in June. If I can get the time off I'll try to work on it.

Work sucks. :^)

Chris

Chris I did all the mods to my new 82U55 hull,and now I have to get to doing the pinting...It all primered and sanded...

Hey Phil,

I ordered the 85 Miss Rock(winged boat) and the Miss Houston(blue/white). I'm thinking that the Miss Houston would be a great starter paint job, and then maybe I'll do the Miss Rock after I'm comforable that I'm not going to get smacked every other race.

Let me know what you've got, I'd gladly pay for them.

Chris

Phil if you have sa set of the Miss Rock ( Red Yellow Black ) I too would like one of those.....Thank,s P.S I already have pictures of it... Plus any other thing you might have that I might need..

Hey Phil,

I noticed that you have a driver that you offered to Paul. If he doesn't want it, would you mind letting me know what brand it is and how much you want for it? I could use it.

Thanks,

Chris

Back