Anybody need XM parts.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG the mother load look at all them 20j carbs!!!! I want!!!
The first time I thought ohh they don't have any sleeves or pistons.....had another look and there are lowers also....holy crap you could be able to build 13 xm's with this :blink:

Id bet most of those sleeves are used up. But a guy could sell some parts and make some money.......SPIN THE WHEEL VANNA!!!

Id bet most of those sleeves are used up. But a guy could sell some parts and make some money.......SPIN THE WHEEL VANNA!!!
Chances are most of the stuff is worn out or hacked to pieces. Just look at some of those sleeves. My guess is the guy's wife made him consolidate his boat collection and he decided to get rid of his box of junk that was blown up parts anyway. :blink: :lol:

Chances are most of the stuff is worn out or hacked to pieces. Just look at some of those sleeves. My guess is the guy's wife made him consolidate his boat collection and he decided to get rid of his box of junk that was blown up parts anyway. :blink: :lol:
That woman is a b****.... JK I hope my wife don't make me do that ..... :(

That woman is a b****.... JK I hope my wife don't make me do that ..... :(

The OS don't need no pinch to run anyway lol....

He did not lay the buttons out to see the condition,I see maybe 10 lowers, never wasted a crankcase yet and most of the cranks are car stuff

I agree. And I was kidding about it being mine by the end of the day.

Its a gamble, but you could make your money back from just the lower units alone most likely. And that selling them on the cheap side.

And its more then likely all of the P/L sets are probably used up or junk.

$1,384. Geeez. Somebody shelled out some cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
What am I going to do with 13 xm outboards............lol jokes jokes :p wow sold for $1300 ish hey nice sale.

Well im going to break in the new v2 P/L this weekend so im happy to ;)

Same bidder won the O.S. engine lot, K&B engine lot, and the Warhead package. Good buying...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back