• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any interest in some off season fun??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

well i need to fund a project so figured i would dump this thing.... its a tmaxx 2.5 upgraded to the 3.3 engine... truck is in really good shape and everything is pretty much new.. 3.3 engine has low run time,,, gallon at most... brand new (run twice) factory resenator tuned pipe and header.. new fuel tank,,traxxas pro graphics body,,new 3.3 shock towers and body mounts,,new 3.3 battery box and receiver box... new factory style chrome rims with a 1" off set (widens the truck a total of 2")... new 3.3 2 stage air filter...brand new traxxas tq3 3 channel tx,,rx and duratrax fail safe...new pull start...new front and rear bumpers... truck has been lowered 1/4",,, the shocks were pulled down and brass spacers installed on the pistons to make them the 1/4" shorter.... body has a couple very light scratches on it but is mint other than that,,,, truck is very clean and runs great...engine has been well cared for and oiled after every run...thing looks new perdy much all around... this could keep you sane in the off season..lol...

the absolute only issue with it,,, the traxxas servos are perdy beat... been like that for some time,,i will include two brand new hitec mighty mini metal gear servo's with the deal,,, you can install em' or wait till the others die then do it...

truck is rtr,,, add fuel igniter and batts. and your in...

ill let it go for $275.00 shipped in the lower 48 states paypal fees included

if you would like pics let me know and ill get them to you... charging the batts for the camera now...

need dough to fund a different project

thanks,,Alden

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back