Antron Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does use JR radios........

Just having fun..

Good to see ANY kind of RC boating on TV

Grim

He does use JR radios........
Just having fun..

Good to see ANY kind of RC boating on TV

Grim
grim in one of the clips it looked like he was using a old jr radio, then in the last clip he was using a 4pk it looked like to me..guess he shoulda used a airtronics.. :D

tk

A nice little clip later in the program, got it on my DVD recorder, if anyone can tell me how to get it to Youtube I'll try.

Great plug for Carlo.

Ashley's driving's come a long way in a short time! :D

WOW !!!!The two best things on earth Drag Racing and R/C boating on one tv show....wow.... to cool....life is good :D .Great plug for R/C boating !

For those that are all-nighters it will be rebroadcast at 2:30 AM on ESPN or at 3:00 PM Monday on ESPN Classic.

for those that did not get to see it...here it is

CC Racing Engines B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat ran nicely on the second shot.

Ed.....your second choice is the right one, its a Spektrum DX3 series.

Dan.

I was up late this morning but went to bed before the show came on. My kid was supposed to hit the record button then leave the machine running but nope, he shut it off when he finally went to bed around 3:00 AM. I tried again this afternoon on ESPN Classic but after hitting the record button went down to work on some boats. Well, while I was down there, the stoopid kid shut off the VCR. Talk about mad!!!!!!!! :angry: I was working on a boat for him at the time to top it all off!

Last week they had a lot of rain at the Martinsville track and some of the racers went out and bought some R/C cars to play with in the garage as thye couldn't go outside and play on the bigger track. They created Team BS and looks like they'll be playing with those more in their downtime. Had Martinsville had more rain maybe the boaters could have played in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back