Another Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Geez! What did I get myself into.

Hopefully it will be ready to race in a couple of weeks.

20150901_162449.jpg

Hi Marty,

The boat looks nice! What hull is that?

Why don't you use the combo of a tuned pipe and the TRK silencer?
default_rolleyes.gif

Please come to Japan any time again.

Cheers

Toru

Hey Toru, It's been awhile. This is a Rico Boats Hull. I really don't know a lot about it. I've seen it run fast electric, but never nitro.

The Novarossi pipe I use,, is really quiet. on the 21 engines, and works well. There are of course other pipes. OPS, Mac, and so on.

I'll be heading there in November for for my daughters wedding. If you are there and not out in the south pacific playing with sea cucumbers, we'll go toss some beers.

Marty

Hi Marty,

First of all, congratulations for your daughter's wedding! It is good to hear that you will be in Japan in November. How long will you be there? I am planning to have my holiday from the end of November through to the middle of December. Wish to have some overlap with your stay there.

Thank you for the input about the hull and pipes. I agree that using muffled pipes is much straight forward.
default_smile.png

Cheers

Toru

All ready to race. I'm liking the modified NR carb that Jim Mamaril worked up for me. Smooth needle, and the 3rd channel works great. My wife has been out of racing now for a little more than 10 years, she is going to run it this Saturday. It will be nice having her back on the water.

1442440201750.jpg1442440213232.jpg

Hi Marty,

First of all, congratulations for your daughter's wedding! It is good to hear that you will be in Japan in November. How long will you be there? I am planning to have my holiday from the end of November through to the middle of December. Wish to have some overlap with your stay there.

Thank you for the input about the hull and pipes. I agree that using muffled pipes is much straight forward.
default_smile.png

Cheers

Toru
I'll be there the last week of November, through the first week of December. I will probably go hang out with the Sarugashima guys. Might go to Machida to do some pub hopping. I'll be getting in touch with Enomoto soon to make arrangements. I'll keep you posted.

Marty

Hi Marty,

It's great to hear that your stay in Japan will overlap with mine!
default_smile.png

Enomoto has just started a new project (out of so many pending projects) with FMR for 400 m oval racing.

Keep in touch.

Toru

Back