Annual Engine Analysis Software Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI MARTY,kevin here from australia how do i go about getting a copy of your program?do you take paypal if so give me your paypal address and please let me know how much extra to get it sent to my address 325 narangba road kurwongbah qld 4503,the quickest way possible and i will paypal you as soon as i find the amount from you.

thanks kevin.

HI MARTY,kevin here from australia how do i go about getting a copy of your program?do you take paypal if so give me your paypal address and please let me know how much extra to get it sent to my address 325 narangba road kurwongbah qld 4503,the quickest way possible and i will paypal you as soon as i find the amount from you.

thanks kevin.
Kevin:

Yes you can just go to http://engine-analysis-software.com and order there. If you want to use Paypal, you will have to add the 3% on this Christmas Special. I charge $5 to ship for out of country orders.

Better hurry, the sale in for only a couple more days.

f you want to use PayPal the would be $74.95 + 5 + 3 = $82.35

Contact me at [email protected] and provide shipping address. I will give you my paypal email account.

Marty Davis

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks kevin.
Kevin:

Yes you can just go to http://engine-analysis-software.com and order there. If you want to use Paypal, you will have to add the 3% on this Christmas Special. I charge $5 to ship for out of country orders.

Better hurry, the sale in for only a couple more days.

f you want to use PayPal the would be $74.95 + 5 + 3 = $82.35

Contact me at [email protected] and provide shipping address. I will give you my paypal email account.

hi marty did you get my e/mail????

thanks kevin.

Marty Davis

Thanks to all for buying the Engine Software during this annual sale.....

I will honor the discount through the 5th to be sure that everyone that wanted it can get the discount.

The code for the discount will be "LATE" since that would be appropriate :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back