Andy Brown Prop Service

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DON, I would love nothing better that to race You & Preston... Lets RACE @ either Atlanta Fall race, Evansville Fall race, or Huntsville Fall Race..... .... All offer Plenty of Good Competition & We can Get it On..... Joe.

Don that would be great and I am sure the Jackson Club and the rest of the Internats Attnedants would appreciate your donation.

As for the match race with Joe Warren the Huntsville fall race John Hall/Gene Taylor memorial Race October 9-10 would be a good chance we have the special traveling trophy for the multi-engine class Makr Bullard has won it twice and Harry gerhart is the other winner. Who will be the fourth winner? Who will be determined this year in October? Who is going to take it away from Mark this year? Questions questions who has the answers?

DON, Iwas looking forward to seeing you at the Internats, try to get your entry in before the deadline. If you cant come just send the Winston Eagle.

Really try to bring your boats out this way this year. that fall race in Evansville is a real good one to try your twin. Big lake and nice high drivers stand.

Hotels right there at the lake, Cracker Barrel, Texas road House Steak place, what more can a boater need.

PHIL

If I were a betting man, I'd say the John Deere twin will be tough to beat in Jackson. He has ran with Wild Bill before and that was a great race. Tough to beat the John Deere from Texas.... Nothing Runns like a Deer!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tough to beat the John Deere from Texas.... Nothing Runns like a Deer!"

Yup, that would be Ernie Lafluer's boat. A fine running boat but the real key is the guy on the wheel & Ernie's a heck of a driver! B)

"that fall race in Evansville is a real good one to try your twin. Big lake and nice high drivers stand.

Hotels right there at the lake, Cracker Barrel, Texas road House Steak place, what more can a boater need."

Hey Phil-

What are the dates?? I was originally was planning on finally getting to the Charleston race this year until my sister announced her wedding date. Geez, all the weekend's in a year & she picked that one .......... :huh:

akilbar said:
If I were a betting man, I'd say the John Deere twin will be tough to beat in Jackson. He has ran with Wild Bill before and that was a great race. Tough to beat the John Deere from Texas.... Nothing Runns like a Deer!
That is one sweet running twin rigger....Not the fastest in the world but its darn reliable......most of the times in multi engine, thats the name of the game....reliablity.

cant wait....

~James

Hey Don, weddings are boring!, we'd love to have you in Charleston this year.....

~James

Don,

The lake is across the road from the Residence Inn at 8283 E Walnut in Evansville. It's in the Eagle Crest Plaza near I-164 and St Rd 66 (aka Lloyd Expressway).

Dennis

topfuel443 said:
Hey Don, weddings are boring!, we'd love to have you in Charleston this year.....

~James
yeah......ok, you can tell my little sister that, not me! :eek:

I was one seriously bummed out dude that day........... :unsure:

My Gypsy said:
Don,
The lake is across the road from the Residence Inn at 8283 E Walnut in Evansville.  It's in the Eagle Crest Plaza near I-164 and St Rd 66 (aka Lloyd Expressway).

Dennis
679 miles from my driveway to the race site, almost a straight shot on route 64. Might have to give this one some serious thought & talk my race partner into it. :rolleyes:

Don Ferrette said:
Yup, that would be Ernie Lafluer's boat. A fine running boat but the real key is the guy on the wheel & Ernie's a heck of a driver! B)
Heck of a nice guy too. I met him one time several years ago running the same twin. If RC boating had a PR spokesman or Diplomat, Ernie LaFleur gets my vote B) He's what some call 'A Good Ole Boy' :D Apparently he knows a little about tunnel boats too

DON... WE JUST GOT BACK FROM EVANSVILLE. I`LL SEE YOU BOYS IN ATLANTA TOO, PLUS HUNTSVILLE FALL RACES........ I CAN SEE YOU GUYS ARE NOT ATTENDING THE PREMIER EVENT OF THE YEAR IMPBA NATS........ P.S. DONT FORGET TO BRING PRESTON. I WANT TO SEE IF HE CAN BACK UP HIS SMACK.............. TALK. IF HE IS AFRAID TO SKIN HIS LITTLE BOAT. HE BETTER STAY ON THE BANK....

DON... WE JUST GOT BACK FROM EVANSVILLE. I`LL SEE YOU BOYS IN ATLANTA TOO, PLUS HUNTSVILLE FALL RACES........ I CAN SEE YOU GUYS ARE NOT ATTENDING THE PREMIER EVENT OF THE YEAR IMPBA NATS........ P.S. DONT FORGET TO BRING PRESTON. I WANT TO SEE IF HE CAN BACK UP HIS SMACK.............. TALK. IF HE IS AFRAID TO SKIN HIS LITTLE BOAT. HE BETTER STAY ON THE BANK....
Joe I was going to see if you could just let this go but obviously you can't. All I ever did was call you a "fool" for your comments on the noise issue. That was probably out of line so I am going to publicly appologize for those words. Please accept my apology. But you need to understand where all this "boy", crashing boats, and mis-speaking of my record trials has come from and ceased to end.

As far as racing goes, I am not scared to race or to loose to anybody. I am cautious of poor drivers or ones that want to destroy something I worked hard for and take pride. And if going to the bigger races is what will prove myself to the boating world then I choose to be humble and stay here where we have 10 races a year. I have nothing to prove to anybody.

Also when it comes to traveling the only thing I have to gain is possibly better driving experience and more friends. That would be great! But as far as knowledge goes, I have the luxury of being able to meet with some of the "elite" of the boating world and being able to learn from them right here. If anything I would think that more people would come to this area considering we are privileged with the fastest nitro oval and straightaway courses in the world! Not to mention they are pretty nice sites.

I can think of over $2500 spent on this sport already this year. If I can't afford or don't want to afford the expenses with going to out-of town races then that is my choice. In my opinion $2500 is enough for one year. Rediculous actually. I support this sport as a whole and play no favorites with anybody. You can ask around the NC area and find that out.

I am moving on and didn't want to leave behind any sore feelings. This is the last I am going to say concerning "our" issue.

Back