Andy Brown Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering if anyone has tried an Andy Brown pipe in a stock or mod Vegas?
The .12/.15 pipe is too small for the torque that most guys want to get.

The AB .21 SS and AB 21 ST pipes are working very good. The ST seems to be best for max power.

The SS has a little more range.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering if anyone has tried an Andy Brown pipe in a stock or mod Vegas?

The AB .21 SS and AB 21 ST pipes are working very good. The ST seems to be best for max power.

Andy

So your saying the ST would be ideal for all out top speed, but the SS is better across the rpm range? I quess if you can keep the revs up the ST will work pretty well for oval racing?

I have seen many guys using the ops 20 pipe great response Walt Barney has alot of them. Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

So your saying the ST would be ideal for all out top speed, but the SS is better across the rpm range? I quess if you can keep the revs up the ST will work pretty well for oval racing?
It's not a huge difference between the two pipes. It's not that the ST is a light switch. It just gives a little more Top end HP and gives up a tiny bit of low end.

I have seen many guys using the ops 20 pipe great response Walt Barney has alot of them. Robert
A lot of guys run the MACS pipe too, but that wasn't his question.

Walt Barney probably has some of those too....if not try Gary @ G&M ! :)

Latest posts

Back