An Ebay auction with a twist....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn after I dumped all those girls I made it clear I ddin't want to see them anymore......but they just keep coming back! :lol: :lol:

This auction brings one question to mind, "Will the Hooter's girls be at the Spring Nats??!"

-Bobby

is the site on day light savings time????????? :huh: i just posted a reply @11:18 and the site has it at 9:18

Last edited by a moderator:
Lay26 said:
is the site on day light savings time????????? :huh:   i just posted a reply @11:18 and the site has it at 9:18
94166[/snapback]

Check the time setting in your control panel. It's under board settings.

-Bobby

A boat huh? I didn't get that far. Had to go have a smoke and cool off. :p

To me that is kind of goofy but it's all in good fun. I do some rock collecting on ebay and for a while there was this chick that would take pics with the rocks up in front of her VERY low cut shirt. In that case it was just too much, you couldn't take the auctions seriously.

hmmmmm.......seems to be a well broken in two cylinder model with big bore kit......... :D :D :D ..........best regards, holgi !!!

Was there a boat for auction?????? :blink:

The pics are old though 1995 - they're probably all old and married and gravity has had its way by now. Ah but still 'back in the day' ;)

GTR said:
The pics are old though 1995 - they're probably all old and married and gravity has had its way by now.  Ah but still 'back in the day' ;)

94193[/snapback]

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You gonna be older and change your mind about this :lol:

Gill

GTR said:
The pics are old though 1995 - they're probably all old and married and gravity has had its way by now.  Ah but still 'back in the day' ;)

94193[/snapback]

Yeah, it's funny he pulled out the vintage photo's. Sports Illustrated puts out a new swit suit catalog every year but maybe he doesn't know... :lol: :lol:

Some of those chicks are still smoking hot.....hot enough to let them eat cookies in your bed and not kick 'em out for doing it. :lol: :lol:

I'll bet if you ask him what kind of floatation his boat has in it he'll say:

"SILICONE"......GET IT..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote "Veteran model boaters will attest to the quality and performance of these gold head engines"

Maybe if the lower has the skeg on it!!!!!!!

aaaah who cares I will probably be back to look at his boob..... uhhhh boat again...

GTR said:

94193[/snapback]

Gary,

You seem to be an expert on these kinds of pictures! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back