Age old question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Ive seen all of them,does the new Mac measure up to the CMB greenhead? Im about ready to power my new scale boat and want a Killer under the Cowl most of the bad boys in dist14 have Cmb's do I need one or can a new Mac power to the lead? give me some opinion.........Mikey

SayMikey said:
Ive seen all of them,does the new Mac measure up to the CMB greenhead? Im about ready to power my new scale boat and want a Killer under the Cowl most of the bad boys in dist14 have Cmb's do I need one or can a new Mac power to the lead?  give me some opinion.........Mikey
89744[/snapback]

I'm going with the MAC in mine but you may need to think about that, "killer under the cowl". Make sure it will fit first. The carb sits alot higher than the CMB.

Russell Bear said:
I'm going with the MAC in mine but you may need to think about that, "killer under the cowl".  Make sure it will fit first.  The carb sits alot higher than the CMB.

89746[/snapback]

I say Mac and yes as Russell states make sure you set the drivers area up for the carb which is on an angle. I took out my stock cab area of the 82U55 RC Marine Speedy Printing and installed Phils epoxy glass driver figure to make plenty of breathing room.

Ron

some of my old magazines state, " Dooling" with the "Olson &Rice" carberator is fast, or try the "Olson & Rice with the "Dooling" carberator on it as it's fast too. still today sombody elses carberator is always faster than the stock one. guess thats why I run a greenhead with a OS9B carb. you figure, geno :blink: :rolleyes:

gene gager said:
some of my old magazines state, " Dooling" with the "Olson &Rice" carberator is fast, or try the "Olson & Rice with the "Dooling" carberator on it as it's fast too.  still today sombody elses carberator is always faster than the stock one.  guess thats why I run a greenhead with a OS9B carb. you figure,  geno  :blink:   :rolleyes:
89778[/snapback]

Yea thats the ticket! :lol: guess mikeys not laughing or not reading this yet?

hey both the cmb and the Mac are the best plan to set your boat up so you could use either motor. Mine will work with a picco or the Mac.

P THOMAS said:
gene gager said:
some of my old magazines state, " Dooling" with the "Olson &Rice" carberator is fast, or try the "Olson & Rice with the "Dooling" carberator on it as it's fast too.  still today sombody elses carberator is always faster than the stock one.  guess thats why I run a greenhead with a OS9B carb. you figure,   geno  :blink:   :rolleyes:
89778[/snapback]

Yea thats the ticket! :lol: guess mikeys not laughing or not reading this yet?

hey both the cmb and the Mac are the best plan to set your boat up so you could use either motor. Mine will work with a picco or the Mac.

89807[/snapback]

I see the Mac is $425.00 at CMDI who has a good price on CMB's

Back