After market con rod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kez

Hi All,

Is there any aftermarket con rod manufacturer out there? I have used a RPM rod in the 80's but I have not seen RPM lately.

Thanks,

Kez

Yes

Brad Christy on RCBoat.com sells them

Topic: Titanium Rods

Oct 16th, 2001, 9:34pm

I have recently installed a Titanium rod in both my MAC45 and my CMB67Evo and the results were very good: less vibration and higher RPM. I can make these rods for anyone interested, and for any engine. They will have a bronze bushing in the wrist pin hole and either a bronze bushing or a hardened sleeve for roller bearings in the bottom hole. My rods are not quite as light a Keeley's Ti-rods were but they are much stronger. I am currently researching the dimensions for any rod available or I can take dim's from the rod you intend to replace. I guarantee the rod to be dimensionally perfect and likewise for the workmanship. The hole-spread will be exact. The holes will be parallel to each other and square to the rod faces. I cannot however offer any kind of guarantee after they are installed, as I do not have any control over the installation or care of the engine after installation. Prices are $100 for needle bearing rods and $75 for bushing rods. These prices are for single pieces. Quantities will be less per piece. Winter is fast approaching, and now is the time to make those little improvements. I hope to ship all orders within a week. [email protected]

Back