• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Sport 40 For Sale or Trade Custom Paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onehot340

Aeromarine Sport 40 for sale with new paint and polished hardware. Hull is used but has been recently painted using RM Diamont Carizzma Pearls and Glasruit clear. Paint was $100 in materials alone. Engine pictured is not the one included (if anybody knows what it is let me know). A CMB .45 gold head is included instead of the engine pictured. Also included is a New Flex shaft with a couple of props, a New Futuba FM radio and Hitech HS-645mg steering servo, standard throttle servo and receiver pack. Turn fin needs to be mounted but other than that it is ready to go in the water. Plenty of picts in gallery, I will post some of the CMB later. Asking $500 plus shipping.

E-mail [email protected] for more info.

Not looking for any thing in particular, so let me know what you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeromarine Sport 40 for sale with new paint and polished hardware. Hull is used but has been recently painted using RM Diamont Carizzma Pearls and Glasruit clear. Paint was $100 in materials alone. Engine pictured is not the one included (if anybody knows what it is let me know). A CMB .45 gold head is included instead of the engine pictured. Also included is a New Flex shaft with a couple of props, a New Futuba FM radio and Hitech HS-645mg steering servo, standard throttle servo and receiver pack. Turn fin needs to be mounted but other than that it is ready to go in the water. Plenty of picts in gallery, I will post some of the CMB later. Asking $500 plus shipping.
E-mail [email protected] for more info.

Not looking for any thing in particular, so let me know what you have.
Guys I can tell that this is one VERY good looking boat. The paint looks killer and its well setup. If I hadnt just purchased my Atlas 1/8th Scale- I'd be driving that Sport 40 !!!!

Andy

THe engine in the boat i beleive is a PIP A 40 precision in perfection or something like that I had one and it was junk..parts are hard to find and the carb is poorly made...

Nice looking boat though

good luck with your sale.

Terry

THe engine in the boat i beleive is a PIP A 40 precision in perfection or something like that I had one and it was junk..parts are hard to find and the carb is poorly made...
Nice looking boat though

good luck with your sale.

Terry
I figured so that is why I am going to put the CMB in for the sale. Dont want any body to get stuck with a crap engine.

Thank you very much for the info.

Jamie

Would you sell the engine seperate??I need parts for a PIP A45 as Terry said they do come apart but I have two and one works. Let me know.

Anybody have anything to trade???
I have a leecraft 7.5 run only 5 times never raced, and in perfect condition! comes with lawless outdrive, hyperperformance needle bearing prop shaft, rossi river king 7.5 motor (is as new as the boat), and a silver bullet pipe with 707 silencer on it. If you are interested let me know and i will shoot you over some pics.

Cliff

Latest posts

Back