• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Shadow Sport 40 (ARR) $250.00

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very interested in the boat. I would like to know the type of servos that are in the radio box. Are you the original owner? How old is the motor? What % of nitro fuel was used? How old is the Hull? What prop is currently on the boat? I am ok with the price. Just would like to know everything about the boat before I pull the trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
bought boat w/engine from a guy on IW, i used 30percent heli fuel only ran it a few times, i moved radio box up front and moved engine up farther,put new stuffing tube in,the motor still looks new, i am at work today will have to look to see what prop and servos in radio box, selling to fund new 1/8th scale

is the radio box still removable. can you post a pic of the bottom and a pic of the strut inside the hull?

Last edited by a moderator:
100_1310.JPG100_1308.JPG100_1311.JPG100_1312.JPG

not for sure what prop, servos are

throttle esky digital

rudder futaba s9102 low profile coreless bb

Latest posts

Back