• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AC marine sport 40 for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattb

I have a first generation ac marine sport 40 for sale .currently not using it and asking $200.00 for it or best offer. pictures included and my email is [email protected]. Money order or good check for payment ,because I don't have paypal.

014.jpg

015.jpg

003.jpg

price reduction on the ac marine sport 40 is $50.00, because it is collecting dust and could use the money.

I haven't heard from rick yet , I will give him until tomorrow to reply. if not then it is yours john for $50

holly cow,. $50 for the boat... I love that hull.. If I didn't have one that needs to be built already I would buy it..

That is a REALLY good running hull with todays motors.. The second version worked better with the K&B and engines available at the time. With a current CMB, AA or NR that boat is as good or better than anything running.. IMO.. AND... looks better too!

boat sold to john schultheis and money order received and shipped out today. should be delivered on Saturday 1/31/15 by usps and thank you matt

Get yourself a Virginia craftsman turn fin a seaducer 20 rudder will work just fine i had a boat like that running that hardware

Last edited by a moderator:
If you leave the boat where it is and just set it up the boat is balanced with the radio box where it's at

I'm gonna repaint it. I wanted to try and find the same hardware that was on it so I don't have to drill different holes.

If it was that old they might of had the AC turn fin which isnt any good you need the Virginia craftsman in the back they might of had speedmaster

John, You planning on coming up to the cities and racing this season? If you get that AC together, the sport 40 class is racing again in Eagan.

Back