AC Lazer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Razor with CMB 101 runs well.

1gr5nl.jpg

I do race with Bill G. Allan and its his lazer I am planning to get... I want to set it up with a cmb 67... Not too sure with monos as I like running hydros... Hey Brian im hoping the combination will work.. and thanx for the info guys.. I will get back to you allan about the props...
Hey Bro, what's up? The Lazer your talking about Jul's is for a 67! I think if you wanted to put a .45 in it, it would be under powered! If you're going to put a CMB 67 in it, you'll have a real fast boat, and it'll work great! (probably kick my butt!)

Bill G.

Hey Billy .. Thats the plan, kick your guys butt. !!!! I wanted something different than a seaducer ... Dont get me wrong the seaducer is an awsome boat but just wanted something different than the other guys.... See Ya at the pond Bill ... !!! :)

i had my ac laser out, was running good. i was gonna get rid of this boat, but i changed the motor out and bought a motor from bob the boat builder that i had forgot about. i put it in, and it woke the boat right up .

bye todd.
Juice, Looks a lot like mine. Mine does not get loose till I burn about 3/4 of the fuel off( and the tank is fairley large).

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Glenn going to racing open mono on sunday it is going to be lot fun i try to post some pics

Here's my AC Lazer 40 with a .82 o/b on it. Ran it today for the first time. Still need to finish the hatch & make the engine cover.

Attachments

• Copy of Lazer 05.JPG
    Copy of Lazer 05.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of Lazer 06.JPG
    Copy of Lazer 06.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Copy of Lazer 07.JPG
    Copy of Lazer 07.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of Lazer 12.JPG
    Copy of Lazer 12.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Copy of Lazer 14.JPG
    Copy of Lazer 14.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my AC Lazer 40 with a .82 o/b on it. Ran it today for the first time. Still need to finish the hatch & make the engine cover.
Where does the boat balance? Did you have to add weight to the bow? How high is the prop? It is always nice to see an outboard vee. I am trying to get mine (7.5 O/B) to run right. It is a challange because of the higher CG but that is the fun part. Besides, I like the scale appearance of an outboard mono

Where does the boat balance? Did you have to add weight to the bow? How high is the prop? It is always nice to see an outboard vee. I am trying to get mine (7.5 O/B) to run right. It is a challange because of the higher CG but that is the fun part. Besides, I like the scale appearance of an outboard mono
The boat balanced at the kink in the hatch, about 12" or so. I will need to add weight up front as it bounced quite a bit. The bottom of the propshaft was even with the bottom of the boat.

I think the scale appearance is the best part, plus the clean layout inside.

Latest posts

Back