• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ABC PROPS OVERSTOCK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Walt just disregard my order on the two H-2814 3 blade props gona try and get them somewhere else Thanks anywhay

Great Walt! I'll take 1. Let me know how much prop and shipping to Kaneohe, HI 96744 is. I will p/p you absorbing the fee. My full shipping address will be in the p/p notes.

Thank you,

Kyle

Great Walt! I'll take 1. Let me know how much prop and shipping to Kaneohe, HI 96744 is. I will p/p you absorbing the fee. My full shipping address will be in the p/p notes.

Thank you,

Kyle
Kyle

$29.00 should cover the prop and mailing, my PP is [email protected] Please send as friend or family

Thanks

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mr Walt I would like a 1614/3 chopper shipped to Mr Sholund If u have one My name is adam larvenz 3306-38th street moline,il 61265 309-798-1061 if u want to call me paypal will work I wrote it down from all ur other responses Thanks adam need to get a price check back later tonight

Hi Mr Walt I would like a 1614/3 chopper shipped to Mr Sholund If u have one My name is adam larvenz 3306-38th street moline,il 61265 309-798-1061 if u want to call me paypal will work I wrote it down from all ur other responses Thanks adam need to get a price check back later tonight
Adam,

Sorry but I do not have this prop

Walt Barney

Mark,

I'm looking for a 2117-19-38 or something comparable. 45 rigger is what I will be using it on.

Robert,

I have them done in stock.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Robert,

Still the same address? Highland Ranch?

Is it going in a SGX-2 Eagle? What engine and pipe?

$58.00 shipped to you Monday. We have our first race

of the season this weekend.

Let Me Know?

Mark Sholund

Robert,

Joe Petro at Zipp Kits has plenty in stock.

$22.50 each.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Hi I like to buy 2 2814 3 blade 15' Rake .65 Bar Chopper props stock my zip is 31635 please let me know How for Total Thanks Dennis

Hi I like to buy 2 2814 3 blade 15' Rake .65 Bar Chopper props stock my zip is 31635 please let me know How for Total Thanks Dennis
Dennis,

I do have two of the 2814-15-65/3 props in stock the total will be $76.00 I will need your complete address

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Latest posts

Back