A Open

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

This last weekend the TCMBC hosted there first race of the summer.. New to this year was an A class.. What a blast.

The class is open to A class sport hydros and monos.. Im not sure if they will allow riggers?

We had a blast..

Just wanted to say.. good job TCMBC.

Grim

Mike, I'm happy to hear that a club has finally tried running the "A" class. Now they are getting to see what we already knew, that it's a lot of fun!

How did you do with the WT .12?

Ron Olson said:
Mike, I'm happy to hear that a club has finally tried running the "A" class. Now they are getting to see what we already knew, that it's a lot of fun!How did you do with the WT .12?

100326[/snapback]

Ron,

I was racing 4 classes so i let Squeak run the boat.. he took first.. the boat ran great.

As you can imagine there were not many boats in the class (3- First time ever for the club) but one guy with one of the Bud boats put up a good fight.. He had been testing with props and he found one that was working quite well. Not sure what it was.

The heats were 6 laps full course and they all made time no problems.

grim

Hey Mike,

What pipe are you running with the Thunder Tiger 12? I'll have to get my @ss in gear and put mine in a boat one day! :lol: Might be a good beginner boat for my daughter when she get's a year or 2 older.

Tim.

Could you imagine have Tim for a Dad, I wouldn't have to build motors anymore :lol: Will you adopt me Tim, Please :p

Back