• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few motors and pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatwreck77

Wanna sell some of my motors and pipes for another project. One CMB 80 black case gold head. There is only break in time on it. $200.00. 2-OS .46 VX both have a gallon or two of fuel threw each. $150.00 each. I have 2 Cooper QHP 80-1.0 pipes $50.00 each. 2- CMD (Andy Brown) .45 parabolic pipes $45.00 each. E-mail for pictures as I can't seem to get them posted. Will work with you on shipping. Thanks Jeff Connelly

Wanna sell some of my motors and pipes for another project. One CMB 80 black case gold head. There is only break in time on it. $200.00. 2-OS .46 VX both have a gallon or two of fuel threw each. $150.00 each. I have 2 Cooper QHP 80-1.0 pipes $50.00 each. 2- CMD (Andy Brown) .45 parabolic pipes $45.00 each. E-mail for pictures as I can't seem to get them posted. Will work with you on shipping. Thanks Jeff Connelly
please email me pics of the 80 cmb to [email protected] thanks mike

I'd like one of the AB .45 Pipes if it's not too beat. Pics to [email protected]

Thanks,

Glenn

I'd like one of the AB .45 Pipes if it's not too beat. Pics to [email protected]

Thanks,

Glenn
ill take the other parabolic .45 pipe pending pics of it to me ... [email protected] thanks

tk

could i get a pic of the os engines? to [email protected]

Thanks,

Glenn
Sent payment to both Pay-Pal addresses you provided and both are unclaimed. How would you like to handle this?

Thanks,

Glenn

still have one cooper pipe the cmb and both os make offers would like to move them for a new project thanks jeff

Back