84? miller american paint scheme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catman

Hi,

I need some pics of the 84? ( i think, its the same boat at 84 atlas van lines, but it has an air scoop on the cowl ) Miller American. I need as many pics as possible so i can get it painted, I had it running yesterday, so now its time to paint it up.

does anyone know the actuall colors? the sponsons have three shades of red (not looking forward to doing it)

Cheers

i am looking for the same info, i went to a few auto body paint supply places with no luck!

if you happen to get an email of an P/M please let me know and i will do the same. if you get a ppg code or any other i can have them cross referenced onto spies and Dupont (same company now).

Thanks for any help guys!

I made the mistake of giving all my photos to the guy who bought my boat. Bad move since they are always great refrence points for yourself or either friends. The three colors are tough to do but look great if done right. Great clear coat makes the difference!

I posted this question back a couple months ago with no luck.

anybody ?

Mike

BTW: I have a friend at the auto paint store that will cross any types for us.

Back