• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

84 MAC BLUE HEAD MOTOR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

This 84 MAC motor has good compression, the piston & cylinder are in decent condition. In looking over the head button & piston dome they are in good shape. The bearings spin freely and have been replaced with a new set. The motor has not been ran since installation of the bearings. In the pictures of this motor I am displaying the new bearings that were installed. The collet is complete and ready for use with a 1/4" drive shaft. It comes with extra parts, including header, springs, gaskets, & head button shims. I purchased this motor about a year ago in hopes of putting it to use but have changed my mind. The price for this motor is $300.00 plus shipping in the lower 48 states. Payment method by Paypal or M.O.

Please reply to this thread. If my Paypal information is requested send me your inquiry by PM.

SNV34232.JPGSNV34233.JPGSNV34238.JPGSNV34258.JPGSNV34260.JPGSNV34270.JPGSNV34271.JPGSNV34272.JPGSNV34276.JPGSNV34535.JPGSNV34540.JPGSNV34568.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is a little confusing, but bottom line Aron turns out the winner! At one point Danny said "I'll take It" and ended up editing his post on wanting more pictures. Then requested them by PM for a picture of the sleeve. Side note, the sleeve is in good condition like the piston, I just forgot to take that picture.

In the end, I will work with Aron. I need a PM from Aron on his zip code. Then I will calculate actual shipping cost and send him the grand total by PM and my Paypal information.

Thanks to all who played "I'll take It"!

Brad

Fine line between I'm interested and I'll take it. If you want or need the money, then the I'll take it wins in my mind as I'm interested doesn't always end up taking it. JMO

another Brad

No problem. That's why I sent a second pm saying AARON got it. I had changed my mind to wait to see he pic. So he is first. All is fair.

Brad I hear ya. But " I'll take it" are the magic words. Aaron got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys must be getting slow in your old age
default_biggrin.png

tumblr_inline_na0ss7Kpms1sznog1.png

I'll PM you my full shipping address Brad.

Aron,

I sent you some basic information about the shipping cost. In addition, I also have a 84 Mac SH motor that no one was interested in before a while back. If you or someone else was interested in paying very little for it the pictures can be added to this post. I could send it with the 84 Mac BH you purchased. The 84 Mac SH might be useful for a few parts.

I did a search on the old IW advertisement for the 84 Mac SH but could not locate it on IW.

Thanks

Brad

Aron,

Yes that is the correct link. If you or someone else wants to pay $25.00 plus shipping for the 84 Mac #2 that would be fine.

Thanks

Brad

Aron,

I sent you the total cost for the 84 Mac Blue Head motor including shipping and my Paypal information earlier this morning on 2/3/17 by PM.

Thanks

Brad

Aron,

The payment is still pending. I will wait until late next Friday on 2/10/17, if the motor(s) are not claimed by then I will open up the sales to the next interested party. I have also sent this request for payment by PM as well.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back