• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

83mph Sport Hydro Plans For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
I have to raise the price for the plans a little. I didn't realize that making a 8'x3' copy would cost so much. There is also 10 pages of instructions, complete with pictures. Shipping will be included in the price.

New price: $50.00. This includes the plans, instructions, shipping, and my phone number for questions.

If anyone is interested in the plans, please send a check for $50.00 to:

Brian Blazer

5532 Clearview Ave.

Cincinnati, OH 45248.

Email me any questions or comments. If I don't respond that day, write me another email.

[email protected]

Kits will be available the first of the year. Parts will be CNC routered out, complete with building jig, and instructions. You will be able to build this boat in under 10 hours since everything will be perfectly cut out for you.

BTW, the business name is going to be Blazer Marine, and the sport hydros are being called "Whiplash".

Thanks for all of your support!

Brian

Sorry, the plans are for a gas sport hydro (43" long)

For pictures go to jims rc boat dock, go to pictures, then click on the "woodie in paint" thread.

Sport 40 plans will be available soon

A future goal is to do a sport20.

Latest posts

Back