7.5cc/ 11cc/ 13cc Hi-Jack Outbaord Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Vic

I have 7.5 Hi-Jack outboard mounts available for immediate delivery! New colors, Black & Red, Black & Gold, and Bare Aluminum.

Price is still the same, $65.00 ea and shipping.

Shipping available Worldwide.

Pay pal preferred and no kick in the nuts 3% charge to you for the convenience of an easy transaction!

Pay pal address is [email protected]

Thanks again

Capt Vic

thank you, hope my addy came through :blink: now i'll wait for the OS.

tim

You know what, the OS is coming. I'll start with a 3.5. Re-design from my original 3.5 and make it accept the OS. Right now my thinking is utilize the trim adjustment from the OS mount and height adjustment from my mount. And of coarse extreme high quality machining, it's what I do.

Capt Vic

I have 7.5 Hi-Jack outboard mounts available for immediate delivery! New colors, Black & Red, Black & Gold, and Bare Aluminum.

Pay pal preferred and no kick in the nuts 3% charge to you for the convenience of an easy transaction!

Thanks again

Capt Vic
Pay ment sent Vic. blk/red. Thanks Dave in CT.

Sorry about the question but how does the highjack work performance wise etc am setting up new HTB360 soon and am interested in what they do?

Performance wise, VERY controllable adjustments. The way the mount assymbles with the jack screw it keeps everything stable when you loosen the screws to make height adjustments. Since height adjustments are made on the mount you NEVER loosen the mount from the transom. That way when you seal the mount to the hull you don't break the seal everytime you make a height adjustment. Any time you make a trim adjustment it will effect the height your prop is at and you need to adjust for that. My mounts have replaceable oil-lite bronze bushings on the hinge pin. So after seasons go by you can "tighten up" the hinge pin by changing the bushings. My mounts are STRONG and have never failed. A friend of mine, new to boating, got too close to shore and went over a rock that was only 1" deep. The impact tore the hinge pin out of the lower housing but the mount didn't even loose adjustment!

Capt Vic

Thanks again

Capt Vic

Vic got mine today. It's so nice I hate to use it. Awesome job. Thanks Dave in CT.

Thanks again

Capt Vic
Pay ment sent Vic. blk/red. Thanks Dave in CT.

Got my mounts yesterday, they look great! Let me know when you get to the OS mounts, I will need 2.

Tim

Thanks again

Capt Vic
Capt. Vic,

Just sent a paypal for one of your mounts. Forgot to state that any color will be fine.

Ol' Reed

Thanks again

Capt Vic
Hey Vic,

Do you have some mount for 3.5 Lawlessdrive ??

Regards,

Luiz

Dear capt. vic. I have a question about how to contact you tp get a hold of the 7.5 hi-jacker motor mount that you have for sale. Thank-you randalrayEmail

Latest posts

Back