7.5 rossi out board flywheel (need one please)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
subject says it all LOL.

I got this one, personal experience. Mine fell off on the first run. The factory does not use any type of thread lock nor do they tighten them adeqautely. Below is my e-mail traffic to the best place to buy one, and he includes a better self locking nut as well so it does not happen again.

James Beasley

----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 3:55 PM

To: Beasley, James LTC MIL USA TRADOC

Subject: RE: Rossi OB 7.5 River King parts? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Hello LTC, SC Beasley:

Excuse my misunderstanding of the US Army protocol. I was not sure how I should address you.

Regarding the flywheel, we are good-in-stock. The part number is ROSSI13234. Price is $32.50. Believe me you are not the first to loose a flywheel. I have requested Rossi may times, to install a nylon-insert locknut, but they have not. I can include on with your order.

Best regards,

David Rippe

Hyperformance Products, Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 12:25 PM

To: [email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Subject: Rossi OB 7.5 River King parts?

I need a starting cone (flywheel) and retaining nut (the one that goes on top) for my Rossi River King. It fell off, ouch. I still have the tapered collet, it stayed on the crank.

Do you have the parts and if so what is the price?

Thanks,

James E. Beasley

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 3:55 PM

To: Beasley, James

Subject: RE: Rossi OB 7.5 River King parts?

Hello:

Regarding the flywheel, we are good-in-stock. The part number is ROSSI13234. Price is $32.50. Believe me you are not the first to loose a flywheel. I have requested Rossi may times, to install a nylon-insert locknut, but they have not. I can include on with your order.

Best regards,

David Rippe

Hyperformance Products, Inc.

Latest posts

Back