• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 O.B. PIPES AND LOWERS. " ALL SOLD "

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys,

My nitro 3.5 and 7.5 outboard days are done exept for two boats, I am starting to sell off stuff slowly. There are thousands of parts, pipe's, engines and hulls going up for sell. I am starting with a couple threads of parts and when they are all but gone I will start a new thread with the next parts lot so keep watching for the updates lots of stuff. I will list parts and prices below, first to say I will take it gets it. Stated shipping is u.s. only and international will be more.

7.5 Pipes #1 from the left, to the right.

#1- Cooper that has been anodized red, very low time, no dents and a couple very very light scratches, $80 shipped. Sold to Pulsetec.

#2- Cooper that has been powder coated yellow, has about 4 tanks on pipe, no dents, practically new, $80 shipped. Sold to Donald Fleury.

#3- Silver bullet with silencer, no dents, very clean, $80.00 shipped. Sold to HTV Boats.

7.5 lowers #1 from the left, to the right.

#1- K&B stock lower complete with cable, hinge and pin, good shape but a little dirty, $40 shipped. Moved to another post.

#2- K&B MOD lower that has been powder coated black, complete with cable,hinge and pin, very low time on foot, $55 shipped. #2 sold to murph.

#3- K&B MOD lower complete with cable, hinge and pin, stainless steel cav plate, $48 shipped. Moved to another post.

Note: None of the lowers have the skeg's cut they are stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the last post my bad #2 at 80.00 plus shipping to ontario canada k7v 3z46 let me know via pm thanks don ps do have any headers

Shane,

Ill take the number 2 40 pipe and the number 6 20 pipe. Let me know what I owe u. Thanks.

Hi Shane,

I'm keen on grabbing this leg...if you want to find out the costs shipped to Sydney, Australia

#2- K&B MOD lower that has been powder coated black, complete with cable,hinge and pin, very low time on foot, $55 shipped.

Cheers,

I have not been on to update everyone due to my grandfather passing away and took me a little extra time to get 40 packages out to all of you and another 40 out from ebay so please be patient with me it is alot to keep straight. Everything has been shipped parcal post guys so give it time to arrive. I just checked my pm's and I have nothing in the inbox for some reason ?? so I will have to update you all one at a time, thanks again.

Shane

I will take the .45 Silver Bullet pipe & silencer for $80. PM me with where and how you want payment and we can sew up loose ends.

Mic

Thanks, guys for being patient with me. I had alot going on last week so thanks again all. I have alot more stuff coming on tonight so take a look.

Shane

Back