7.5 K&B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Schymik

Okay so maybe someone can help me out. I have a parts box with 3 Outboard 7.5 K&B cranks that will not fit any of my rods. The crank pin is too large. I have about 6 rods and they are all the same, too small. Where did I get these cranks and what can I do to use them? Are there rods with larger holes in the lower end? Are these from Red head motors?? All of my other parts are the older pre-Redhead 7.5s 8702 style.

Brian

Those cranks are for the last engine before the pro. If you need one of the other cranks,I would be willing to make a trade.

krpnova said:
Those cranks are for the last engine before the pro. If you need one of the other cranks,I would be willing to make a trade.
99853[/snapback]

Yeah Bob, That sounds Good. I have 3. They are gathering dust. Lets trade. They are in good shape, maybe new.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Schymik said:
Okay so maybe someone can help me out. I have a parts box with 3 Outboard 7.5 K&B cranks that will not fit any of my rods. The crank pin is too large. I have about 6 rods and they are all the same,  too small.  Where did I get these cranks and what can I do to use them? Are there rods with larger holes in the lower end?  Are these from Red head motors??  All of my other parts are the older pre-Redhead 7.5s  8702 style.
Brian

99778[/snapback]

Hey Brian....I am looking for some rods for an old 7.5 inboard engine. If you can figure out the dimensions of the holes in the rods e-mail me and let me know. I might be able to use them to breathe a little life into my old engine.([email protected]) Thanks,Jim

Dr. Hydro said:
Brian Schymik said:
Okay so maybe someone can help me out. I have a parts box with 3 Outboard 7.5 K&B cranks that will not fit any of my rods. The crank pin is too large. I have about 6 rods and they are all the same,  too small.  Where did I get these cranks and what can I do to use them? Are there rods with larger holes in the lower end?  Are these from Red head motors??  All of my other parts are the older pre-Redhead 7.5s  8702 style.
Brian

99778[/snapback]

Hey Brian....I am looking for some rods for an old 7.5 inboard engine. If you can figure out the dimensions of the holes in the rods e-mail me and let me know. I might be able to use them to breathe a little life into my old engine.([email protected]) Thanks,Jim

100106[/snapback]

HMMM

Let me look

Brian

Back