• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 K&B Lower End Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

I have a few 7.5 K&B lower end parts as outlined below by price:

1Qt. 57-8701 OB Prop Shaft Assembly (New) $20.00

1Qt. 8430 Drive Shaft Teflon Insert (New) $4.00

1Qt. 86-8721 Throttle Cable Bracket (New) $2.00

1Qt. 53-8701 Driveshaft (New) $7.00

4Qt. 8708 Driveshafts (Used) $3.00 each $12.00

It is planned to sell everything together. If someone want to purchase the bulk of the parts for $45.00 plus shipping the way you want it either First Class or Priority by USPS it will be sold together. If paying by Paypal include fees or pay as gift.

2s1awjs.jpg

James,

That seems like a low ball price to me. I priced the OB Prop Shaft Assembly at well over $20 from K&B by it self. I purchased a Lawless lower end from you 2 to 3 years ago and you wouldn't drop the price at all used for $150.00 if not more.

Thanks

Brad

In this economy any offer is appreciated by most guys. It's your stuff and only you know what is the bottom dollar. I always offer what I have available, rejections don't bother me at all. In case you have not noticed 7.5 boats and parts are barely moving these days, classes are falling out everywhere . Happy boating. James

James,

If you are still willing to purchase the 7.5 lower end parts for $20.00 by gift to Paypal or by USPS I will let it go for that price shipped by First Class. I can hang on to the parts as well and maybe some day another boater will have an interest.

Some of us know how frustrating it can be to get the K&B parts directly.

Thanks

Brad

Note: This message was sent by PM as well to James.

Back