7.5 flex sharfts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dion26

hey all i need 2 get a few 7.5 k&b flex sharfts any 1 got some or were can i get them fromi need it soon coz i am getting the bearings 2morow and i would like 2 take it out asap

laters dion

Hey Dion26, Would It Be Imposing on your topic here to ask where you can get O.S. XM OB

Flex Shafts other than the stock ones? Or do you just have to put up wid the stock units? :huh:

Edit: :) "K" Jim, Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dion26, Would It Be Imposing on your topic here to ask where you can get O.S. XM OB

Flex Shafts other than the stock ones? Or do you just have to put up wid the stock units? :huh:

we run in impba here and they will allow us to rerout the lube tubes, . ? meaning , we can block the tube that sends al the bad oil to the flexy and that is wht creats your breakage problem , we then lube it with stp ( oil tretment ) and trasmission fluid . ps, no more broken flexys we also plug all holes to keep out all water .

hey all i need 2 get a few 7.5 k&b flex sharfts any 1 got some or were can i get them fromi need it soon coz i am getting the bearings 2morow and i would like 2 take it out asap

laters dion
Looks like I better bring my K&B Spares sunday as well....

hehehehe

Yeah I am pretty sure I have a few left. Also have the Lawless 7.5 cable.

Craig

In case anyone is in need of them, I have several hundred flexshafts in stock, including K&B 3.5, K&B 7.5, OS-21, and Thunder Tiger. K&B size flexshafts fit Lawless drives, too. I also have some "new old stock" K&B 7.5 propshafts. Call me at 607-687-0143, or e-mail [email protected] Don't pile up messages here trying to reach me, it just makes it more difficult. Thanks.

Fred "LawlessMan" Howe

In case anyone is in need of them, I have several hundred flexshafts in stock, including K&B 3.5, K&B 7.5, OS-21, and Thunder Tiger. K&B size flexshafts fit Lawless drives, too. I also have some "new old stock" K&B 7.5 propshafts. Call me at 607-687-0143, or e-mail [email protected] Don't pile up messages here trying to reach me, it just makes it more difficult. Thanks.

Fred "LawlessMan" Howe

:unsure: ;) ;) <_< <_< :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p hey fred , you forgot me . boo hooo . tears tears ,,,

Fred "LawlessMan" Howe

:unsure: ;) ;) <_< <_< :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p hey fred , you forgot me . boo hooo . tears tears ,,,
Right you are Jim,

I hung onto a few of the special flexshafts for Jim's composite drive as well. Jim has a good stock, I have some back-ups.

Latest posts

Back