7.5 Dumas hotshot info?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIonOB75

hey guys, tell me ur experienced or any info. bout this boat....i just saw it in the hobbyshop, it's a kinda plastic and flimsy hull, doesn't look a fiberglass hull, though the design looks good..please throw in anything u know..thanks..

I had build the wood version of this boat and it went down the straight away fine but through the corners this boat is not to good. This is what was happening with my hull.

BigBryon

hey guys, tell me ur experienced or any info. bout this boat....i just saw it in the hobbyshop, it's a kinda plastic and flimsy hull, doesn't look a fiberglass hull, though the design looks good..please throw in anything u know..thanks..
Hey Jul........it sounds like it is a ABS material hull. I had one many moons ago...........not a bad boat but wont hold a candle to your HTB 360

i agree with scott, abs & not even in the same league as a htb. if you want a hot shot, find a wood one. the one in your lhs would be a good play/fun boat, if the price was right. they do seem flimsy, but i've got a 3.5 abs hot shot that's prolly 10 yrs. old, still holding up well to the abuse.

thanks guys for the replies...i't's just happened i'm here in chicago and of course checking the LHS in here and end up seeing it in Al's hobbyshop, i like this shop...

Scott, yup exactly it's a abs plastic,,btw, congrats for winning in evansville, u the man!!

thanks guys for the replies...i't's just happened i'm here in chicago and of course checking the LHS in here and end up seeing it in Al's hobbyshop, i like this shop...
Scott, yup exactly it's a abs plastic,,btw, congrats for winning in evansville, u the man!!
thanks Jul.........man if your at Al's Hobby your gonna spend way to much money.

Back