• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 SGX Eagle Rigger RTR lower price

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weil0127

I have a 67 Eagle SGX built by JRS innovations. This is a complete RTR minus receiver/transmitter. It comes with all servos and a 1600 Mah battery. To hold all there electronics in is the JRS innovations radio box set up. This is a great setup because it keeps the transmitter off the bottom of the boat in case water does get in. It also has two places for receivers so you can run one for steering and throttle. As far as throttle goes this boat has a Mac 67 with fresh bearings and always taken care of. The third channel is a CMDI course needle. The pipe is a CMDI pipe that has been anodized along with all the hardware in black. Pictures really don’t do this boat justice because the paint is bright and new. There is a reflective flake in the clear coat that really pops in the sun. The paint is starting to flake off the rear/bottom of the boat but was sealed before painting, and there is one small nick on the right sponson. The boat will come with an extra hatch and a JRS innovations stand. I am asking 900+shipping. Thanks Joe

DSCN0497.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0500.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0504.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

DSCN0501.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wanted to keep them together but if I get a buyer for the hull/hardware and one for the motor/pipe im sure we could work something out.

Joe, physically what size is this? Length and width of the tub. Sorry I don't know that nitro shinanigans.

Latest posts

Back