• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 SG Eagle **For Sale**--NOW PENDING!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here know this Trint person? I was the person who first said I will buy this boat and then Trint fell off the face of the earth. I sent him multiple emails asking how to pay him and never got a response. Seems kind of fishy how it happened after many people responded after me saying what a great deal it was and implied they may pay more than the original post. It is no big deal to me if Trint backed out of the deal, but at least he could be man enough to say so.

Eric Canto

Does anyone here know this Trint person? I was the person who first said I will buy this boat and then Trint fell off the face of the earth. I sent him multiple emails asking how to pay him and never got a response. Seems kind of fishy how it happened after many people responded after me saying what a great deal it was and implied they may pay more than the original post. It is no big deal to me if Trint backed out of the deal, but at least he could be man enough to say so.
Eric Canto
Yeah Eric, lots of people know who I am. I even met you a couple years ago at Flint. I believe that was the year we christened "Canto Island." Act as you wish, but you were NOT the first person to respond. My original post went up in the evening, and by 4am the next day I had a response in my email from a guy in Nevada. I offered it to you as well simply because I (thought) I knew you and thought you'd put the boat to good use. I sent you all the details, and asked that you respond, and give me your zip so we could calculate shipping..etc. You my friend were the one who "fell off the earth."

So, after 3 days and no response, I sold the boat to Mr. Nevada for $475. He paid me promptly and it's already on it's way out west.

You even go so far as to suggest that others on the forum offered me more money to get it " out from under you?" Lots of people said it was a great deal, because it was. But NO ONE implied or offered me more money. You didn't get this one, deal with it. Next time, handle YOURSELF like a man.

Trint Frick

Trint, I should pull up the earthlink record of the dates and times I emailed you and post them here but I will spare you the embarassment. I am sorry you took things so personally, but I did deserve at least a response. I will be in Slidell for the hydro invitationals. Will you? I hope so......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back