50in vee, 25cc motor, prop?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbnate804

you guys have any suggestions for props for a 50 inch deep vee with a 25cc gas in it?

nate

you guys have any suggestions for props for a 50 inch deep vee with a 25cc gas in it? i kno i kno, i love my nitro boat too but i wanna try diff things.

nate

Which 25 cc engine is it? and pipe??

Octura X470/3 or Prather 275 could be a good starting point if you have good power.

gil sonsino said:
1475  barr cut also!
99841[/snapback]

The 1475 also need to be cupped to somewhere around 6.2" to 6.7" and also a little lift reduction.

so i guess your saying that a pipe and carb could do a good bit for a weeder just like a nitro?

run the boat tonight with a prather 270 on it. the boat would go but it sounded to me like the motor wasn't peaking out. kinda like you can hear a nitro when its running hard and when its not. maybe a smaller prop with a lil more cup in it?

nate

Yes you have a certain gain with this engine piped using a big bore carb.Try the AB parabolic(black) from CMD and tell me the difference! Our SGX/G26 mod is currently running 75-76mph after changed to this pipe.

Gill

Back