• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

45 Picco

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor has good compression, new bearings and is stock. $150. + shipping. I guarantee it's condition to be as advertised minus shipping. e-mail me at [email protected] for pic's
is motor still for sale ?????
Yes it is. It is boxed up and ready to ship. I made one mistake though, It does come with a header. I thought I had sold it but I found it the other day so it will go with the motor as well

Motor has good compression, new bearings and is stock. $150. + shipping. I guarantee it's condition to be as advertised minus shipping. e-mail me at [email protected] for pic's
Yes it is. It is boxed up and ready to ship. I made one mistake though, It does come with a header. I thought I had sold it but I found it the other day so it will go with the motor as well
what is the best pipe to run with these picco's

Regards,

Barry

Regards,

Barry
I have a good OPS pipe that I ran with this motor. I will throw it in for $10. but you will need a stinger to muffle it. Also if you are going to modify it you might want to considder something with a little more volume. Maby a cooper pipe. Somebody may correct me but I'm told that if you shove more fuel in you need more volume out.

Regards,

Barry
I have a good OPS pipe that I ran with this motor. I will throw it in for $10. but you will need a stinger to muffle it. Also if you are going to modify it you might want to considder something with a little more volume. Maby a cooper pipe. Somebody may correct me but I'm told that if you shove more fuel in you need more volume out.
Is this motor still for sale Wes???????

Back