45 hr pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotwin

I am going to be running a 45hr in a Phil Thomas sport 40 could use some info on pipe and props.Thanks JWB

I got mine working well last weekend using the CMDi bar stock AB .45 XT pipe.

That was until the crank broke in half! :blink:

-Buck-

I have a muffed macs 45 a standard macs 45 a qhp 45 a ops 45? and a ops 67? I need some help w/ id between the 45 and 67 ops does anyone have some measurements for the ops pipes I can post pics if need be thanks JWB

anyone have a 45 xt for sale

nitrotwin, please don't tell russell but i'm running the cmb 45 cam with a 60 ops pipe at 10 1/4 from plug to weld, and a stock 1455 octura prop. 40% fuel.scratchbuilt sport 40.

Not a Hydro...but I run a .45 HR in a speedmaster mono. Turning a 450/3 that is detounged. I use the cooper QHP at 9 7/8 inch from center of cylinder to weld on the pipe. I run 40% nitro...runs very well. Just got to figure out how to keep the wet side down and the pointy end forward.

Sean

yes a os 9b

Got any pics of how the OS carb is adapted to the CMB 45HR? that sounds like a cool mod, haven't been terribly impressed with the remote needle set-up that the 45 HR comes with.

Cheers

Bob

no pictures ,maybe i spoke to soon ,the 45hr is like the purple head cam 45 right , if so it's a bolt on mod.

Jeff do you have measurements of the ops 60 pipe stinger id and the widest part I can put up a pic.The hr has a carb setup like the mac 45 it is diff from the cam I ordered a zoom carb should be here soon thanks

PS. trying to drag Russ out to our new lake Sat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back