.45 Eagle SG

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Ohler

I seem to have lost my setup figures on my .45 Sg.

Can anyone shoot me some numbers on tub ride heights under the CG, and sponson tip measurements?

Any information will be helpfull.

Marc

Can anyone shoot me some numbers on tub ride heights under the CG, and sponson tip measurements?

Marc
Marc,

If you have not received the info you are looking for yet, I may have it. The problem is I keep forgetting to look for my .45 Eagle SG setup sheets.

As soon as I find them I will post some numbers.

David

Marc
Marc,

If you have not received the info you are looking for yet, I may have it. The problem is I keep forgetting to look for my .45 Eagle SG setup sheets.

As soon as I find them I will post some numbers.

David

David,

Thanks for the effort.

All numbers will be appreciated.

Marc

Marc,

On my 45 SG: The tub height is 5/8 ths of an inch. (Bottom of tub to bottom of sponsons.)

Sponsons are 5 1/4 inch from the side of the tub.

Sponson tops are parallel with the top of the tub. As far as what that means for "AOA" Angle of Attack I don't have that measurement.

Strut center line is .775 of an inch from the bottom of the tub.

These are the numbers in my notes from a few years ago. In the next week or so I am going to double check the measurements on my boat, because I have made some minor adjustments since these notes were first recorded.

Hope this helps,

David

Latest posts

Back