• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

** 45 Eagle SAW Rigger w/ CMB 91 ** RTR **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philmunsterman

Selling Everything ! Lets start with my SAW Boat. 45 Eagle built for SAW w/ CMB 91HR. 3 Gallons on the Motor ( really starting to RUN ) It will be RTR just add your Radio, Nitro and GO ! I have 2 sets of Sponsons Stock and SAW. Call for more details. 314 691 9425. Phil 1200.00 Shipped in the US. PM for payment details. ** Don't want to split it up. **

eagle103.jpg

SAWSALE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John Brown built that boat ready to run and I modified the engine. If I undrestood Phil correctly, he has not blown a plug in the engine. He could varify.

Phil has easily been running 105 mph on standard 50% nitro fuel and a full blade 2170. With a little more nitro, prop an pipe tuning, this could be a 120+ mph boat.

This boat was built in 2008, but was never run until last month when Phil bought it from the original owner. The extra set of SAW sponsons are also new. Phil ran 105 with the regular sponsons and just put on the SAW sponsons last weekend. Rough water made him hold back on the throttle, but he still put it over 100 in bad water conditions. The boat has never blown off the water. This boat was built specifically for the CMB and has a 1/4" shaft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

Thanks adding that Information. That's correct, I have used the same plug for 3 gallons. The Boat is Rock Solid. Launches easy and comes back every time. Phil

Latest posts

Back