3rd Channel needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I'm using the fine tapered needle (the one with the groove) so far in my 20 mono and my 67 SAW boat.

Like I said it's too small to work with the straight fitting but it's definitely working for me with the banjo fitting as the seat.

My 20 mono flows 3 3/4 on an old school propane meter and ranges from about 2 3/4 - 4 3/4.

My SAW boat with a mild set up flows 8-10.

What problem were you having?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, I'm using the fine tapered needle (the one with the groove) so far in my 20 mono and my 67 SAW boat.

Like I said it's too small to work with the straight fitting but it's definitely working for me with the banjo fitting as the seat.

My 20 mono flows 3 3/4 on an old school propane meter and ranges from about 2 3/4 - 4 3/4.

Put it in my 20 hydro and I can't get it to down enough. With the needle bottomed out and the arm bottomed out I was still getting to much fuel. Idk what is going on then. How long ago did you get yours? Maybe they changed the size of the hole in the banjo bolt

Put it in my 20 hydro and I can't get it to down enough. With the needle bottomed out and the arm bottomed out I was still getting to much fuel. Idk what is going on then. How long ago did you get yours? Maybe they changed the size of the hole in the banjo bolt

Just got mine a few months ago, was the same as the one I got 2 yrs ago.

What's the minimum you can flow?

Just got mine a few months ago, was the same as the one I got 2 yrs ago.

What's the minimum you can flow?
I'm buddy didn't have his meter with him. With everything bottomed out I was still able to blow air through it. So I said the hell with it and threw the boat in and got up on plane but not on the pipe. I am finishing my 40 hydro now and should be braking it in and will bring the 20 boat and retest the needle again.

Terry.. I've got both assemblies (the world & Don's) no issues

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back