3rd channel needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowdog-2112

Gang,

:D I JUST got back from running my Villian with a 3rd channel needle for the first time and let me say that I am IMPRESSED! I had the engine tuned by the 5th lap and she was flying high. I forgot about the SS leaning out and it went too lean about two laps later. :huh: I brought it in, adjust the needle about two clicks rich and away she went. All went well from there except for final run when the nose got high out of the right turn and it never leveled out. We all know what happens then eh? :blink: Lesson learned: I thought in the past that the nose was running a bit high but now, I know it...just a slight tuck under of the prop and I will rule European waters! B)

To finish the story, I have never had any engine running this well before and I KNOW it will be the way for me to go in the future. :p

Snowdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Paul,

I was very happy with the performance today...I'm finding that as I run more. I learn more. ;) Yes, we will have to get together again, I've more fuel on order and should be ready in time for Neunen.

Snowdog

I told him to become Dutch champion he probably only has to finish all races ;)

Latest posts

Back