• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3M RADIO BOX TAPE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$12 + 5 for shipping. Paypal to [email protected]
HI MIKE,

KEVIN HERE IS YOUR TAPE THE ORIGINAL 3M TAPE ON THE CARDBOARD BACKING???? THE REASON WHY I ASK IS BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED THE 3M LOOKALIKE TAPE THE HAS A 3M TAGE AT THE START OF THE ROLE BUT IT IS ON A PLASTIC BACKING ROLL AND ITS .006" THICK WHERE AS THE ORIG TAPE IS .003" THICK THE NEW TAPE JUST DOESNT SEEM TO WORK AS WELL.I WILL BUY 24 ROLLSS TO START WITH SOME OTHER GUYS HERE IN AUST ARE CHASING IT AS WELL.

MANY THANKS

KEVIN.

Kevin

I did not notice your in AU. Shipping will be more. It is the stuff you want. I do not have that amount of stock on hand at the moment. I can get it for you. Steve Winks is coming to our nationals. He may be able to pack it back with him. I know he has bought a bunch from me before. Let me know if you would like me to get working on it. I can stop by my supplier on Monday and see how quickly he can get it.

Mike

Would anyone care to disclose the part number of said roll of the good stuff.Not interested in selling any but i have a supplier who will ge me some '"samples " if i ask nicely ;)

Back