• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

33"Bandit .21cmb lawless lower (no longer for sale)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbhawker

33"Bandit .21cmb lawless lower (no longer for sale)

33" Bandit with .21cmb, lawless lower, and servos. A good boat looking for a new home. I do have pictures.

Asking 425.00

Brad

Re:33"Bandit .21cmb lawless lower

Hi Brad

Just a couple of questions. What model CMB is it, what type of pipe does it use. Can you send some pics please using my email address on my profile.

Cheers

Gary

Hey GT,

What do you do with all these boats you buy? ;D ;D

Are you going to the Nat's @ Adelaide this year? I've entered the 21 "wompy"!

Hi Brad

Got your email & pics. Would be interested but the $ are a bit much for a Gold Head motor set-up. I received advice of the things I would need to look at or change to make it a reliable race set-up. If you were prepared to move on the price we might still be able to deal.

Keeping the wife on side is becoming an issue with the amount I'm investing in boats and if I buy something and immediately need to spend more on it I could be fighting with the dog for space.

GT

It's not a gold head. It is a green head long stroke. Did you mean to say green or gold? It is a green head

brad

Latest posts

Back