3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all who out of the vic boys r goin 2 yarra on sat and what r u all running

laters dion

hey all who out of the vic boys r goin 2 yarra on sat and what r u all running

laters dion
Doin are you comming to Adelaide with the other Victorians for the SA state titles?? we need another tunny. so far there will be Kris and his better half, Me, chencho, need one more!!

Dave

Dave, Dont you have another boat for Ryan?

Bluey can run my 3rd tunnel (yes I know its more than I need LOL)

Still working out some minor details...like on how I will be getting there and if Louise will still be coming ;-)

VERY dissapointing turn out to the LAST 2 tri series races by the OB guys :angry: :huh: :rolleyes: hmmmmm

BTW HOLY CRAP the K&B SS brings the Villain to life!!!! Seems to throttle heaps better than the 8907. How hot is too hot for the air cooled head?

Kris

If it's sagging off or taking the insulator out of the plug then it's getting too hot, possibly because it's too lean. if neither applies then go for it. Heat is good!

The trick to air cooled engines is to tune them to run a little fat for the first few laps. As the temps come up the needle becomes more suitable.

well it was running a LITTLE lean ans pulling the plug to one side and distorting it a little after nearly a full tank...but the head seemed real hot it sizzled my spit ;-)

Kris

What plug were you using in it Kris, and was it still alive after the run? The Villain / SS Greg M ran was a real screamer. Gino's old yellow boat was fast with the SS too.

hey all

i will not be at the sa champs would love 2 go but i cant afford it at this point in time

and as for the last round of tri series i was sick most off the weekend so i did not attend sorry all

laters dion

guys,

bit off topic here but i know i can get the fastest answer by posting in this thead

Just wondering what i can get a 21 size turn fin

grim racer, or simular

Who can i contact?

Thanks

David

guys,

bit off topic here but i know i can get the fastest answer by posting in this thead

Just wondering what i can get a 21 size turn fin

grim racer, or simular

Who can i contact?

Thanks

David
David,

I think I still have some left send me a PM with your address so I can get 1 away

1st. Round of MBCofNSW / HVMMC interclub challenge results for A O/B tunnel. Six boats were entered in the class.

1st. Greg (GMorty) Mortlock 1100 points Villain

2nd. Chriss Lenton 750 points Hotshot!

3rd. Mark (theringwah2002) Jonston 400 points. Lynx

Can't wait for the 2nd round next month at Hunter Valley. B) The tiger boat will have a few new mods fitted by then (now that the competition is heating up!)

FINALLY!! the SS Kesso hit the water at Penrith for its maiden voyage.

This means my TS2 with the CMB .21 RS and SPP is now a going concern.

The CMB fired up with the first hit of the starter, much to my amazement, and powered the TS2 around the course without hesitation. I managed to get one and a half tanks through it even though the nor easter was blowing a large chop all over the pond. The hull handled the rough conditions well and showed very smooth turning and handling, again much to my amazement.

I ran it with the ABC 40/53 for its first outing and was very happy with its overall performance. Its not fast yet but I know once I get some smooth water and a few more tanks of fuel through it and its gonna come alive!! Can't wait to be able to give it a go with the 1440 Back Cut.

One VERYYY happy man!!!

Thanks to everyone at MBC of NSW who have listened to my questions and taken the time to give me good answers and encouragement.

Hope to see you at Possum Puddle for the Inter Club Challenge Pt 2.

James

Well Done dave on your first at the SA States titles mate!

1. Dave Hatcliff TS2/MAC/Lawless/SPP

2. Louise Harris Villain/SS

3. Kris Flynn Villain(with my own sponsons)/Stock OS

AWSOME Event, not a bad venue either!!!

Hey James

Great stuff mate good to hear all went well,

all the good preperation paid off look forward to seeing it run.

Well done guys in SA,

Great job Dave

Back