3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Greg, you're a funny guy!

For A O/B tunnel it's currently 80.862 Kph (50.245mph) and has stood since May, 2001!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats MJ on winning the NSW state champs for A O/B tunnel. The Shaman / Novarossi was clearly the fastest A O/B tunnel there.

Murph got 2nd with the TS2 / MAC. Gmorty just pipped me for 3rd with his Villain / K&B SX.

Murph, GMorty and I had an awesome battle going in the last round running as close together as you can get without swapping paint while fighting over the inside lane - talk about some close racing!!!!!!!!

Just imagine what the MBC of NSW - A Outboard Tunnel racing will be like this coming year with the number of new additions and the variety of hull/engine combinations.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I'll need to grab every opportunity I can between now and 1st Race Day on January 14 to develop some driving skills.

James,

No better way to sharpen those skills than by coming to the pond and racing with us at club level!

Tim.

Hi All,

thanks for the fun racing over the weekend.

It was nice to finally get the monkey off my back.

Thanks for the pic Tim.

Regards to All

MJ

Tim,

I heard the S.A.W.'s got cancelled because of too much wind. I was talking with Aaron

and he told me mate. :D

Happy Holidays Down Under,

Mark Sholund

James,

No better way to sharpen those skills than by coming to the pond and racing with us at club level!

Tim.
That's the plan Tim. I'll be at Penrith bright and early this Sunday to see if I can make improvements to the handling of the boat and squeeze in as much practice as I can.

Regards,

James

Hi Mark,

Yes - I spoke with Aaron also. It was too rough for the SAW and the air would not have been too good either as there is a lot of bushfire smoke in Melbourne at the moment.

Tim.

Mark,

DAMM right there wa alot of smoke!!! 14 bushfires are taking hold out east of Melbourne...plus the wind...plus the 38deg C we had on Sat and 42deg C on Sunday :D

Congrats to MJ on the win.

and to all, hope you all had a great time,

Yeh S.A.W. was cancelled due to wind and rough

conditions, with disappiontment by all, and the temp reached 42.1deg C[107deg F]

and real bad air.

anyway next year should be good :p :p :p

regards Aaron

Thanks to the all the outboard guys for a great weekend of racing, I thoroughly enjoyed it and still buzzing today.... :lol: :lol:

Big thanks to my "pit bi%^h" Wacky thanks for your input captain, but next time stay away from the skirt B) and thanks to Massive Mods for the sweet fuel...

I can only hope the close :ph34r: racing continues next year.

MJ you deserved your win mate, it's about time the investment paid off. :p

Big congrats again the Model Boat Club of NSW for a fantastic weekend of racing.

conditions, with disappiontment by all, and the temp reached 42.1deg C[107deg F]

and real bad air.

regards Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Let me know when the next SAW is on - I wanna come and watch.

Tim

and real bad air.

regards Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Let me know when the next SAW is on - I wanna come and watch.

Tim
Let me know as well, I want to run. Tim, maybe you can be my wingman?

MJ

Tim, Mark,

there are 4 SAW events next year i find all the dates and let you guy's no,

it would be good to see you guy's come down have a crack at a couple of records,

should be a good year for all

regards Aaron :p :p

Tim, Mark,there are 4 SAW events next year i find all the dates and let you guy's no,

it would be good to see you guy's come down have a crack at a couple of records,

should be a good year for all

regards Aaron :p :p

Hopefully there is at least one SAW event in NSW so some QLD folk can attend. I sure would love to put a boat out there, and watch some other really fast boats.

David

David,

There hasn't been a SAW event in NSW in a looooooooooong time. Our pond is not long enough to do it properly (apparently - I have no idea about SAW)

MJ - I can do that - but I don't know what I'm doing!!!!!!!

Tim

MJ,

It would be interesting to see what the blue boat could do with the engine from the red boat, some special SAW fuel and that HIGHLY pitched prop you have, maybe with the pipe a little shorter............ ;)

It's got to stay on the water for 2 passes back to back though! Could be a challenge!

Back