3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way your taking the villain to nationals mate! Not with te way the HTB runs especially in rough water

Kris,

Throwing that Vision you built for Aaron in the water this weekend. Going for testing today. Any tips on that boat? Did you guys ever try the muffled NR version of the SPP on it? Thinking it may not "hit" as hard as the standard NR pipe. May make it more controllable coming out of the turns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, hang on! That's my tip... Everyone get out of the way, like it or not its a serious weapon! :)

Try lengthening the pipe that it came with .25" and try from there. Did u get a prop or 2 from him too?

Btw Ian, can't be 2 winners mate. Watch out for sabotage on your boat...I swear it won't be me though lol

You may want to add some weight to that beast Ron. It's a little pocket rocket!!! Good luck keeping it on the water !!!

Btw Ian, can't be 2 winners mate. Watch out for sabotage on your boat...I swear it won't be me though lol
A hydro could be interesting this year B) but this thread is about outboards.....

BTW, love the signature line Kris! Thats gold!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to make it past bouy 3 after the launch to actually be a chance to win the class...

I think i nailed it on the head with that line Tim, it is so true HAHAHA

Geeze i love bench racing :)

LOL we can all blame the weed for bad performances at Finley :ph34r: (well you can add it to your list of reasons hehe)

It's sure just one of my list of reasons, but there's not enough memory in the PC to list the rest!

This year I've got a weed whacker prop and hope to make it to buoy one in at least one heat .... and if that happens have enough fuel to do 5 laps, and ....

Picture 172.jpgPicture 181.jpgPicture 179.jpgPicture 182.jpgGentlemen :rolleyes: I'm putting my Brand new Vision up for sale.. Reason is the lack of tunnel guys up here, i'm the only regular at our club running tunnels, it's not really doing it for me, so out she goes. I'm selling it for the price I paid only 3 weeks ago guys so if you're interested please get in touch quickly, I have Danial Yarrow going to the nationals, he is leaving Wednesday guys so if you're going to the nationals you can get this boat with free shipping :D . Paypal must be paid before Wednesday for this to go ahead obviously. Ok so the boat needs no introduction Vision with mac/lawless it's only been in the water 5 times, the mac is used but has great compression and bearing and runs strong, I didn't get down on the needle but it showed good signs that it will be fast on this hull. Savox steering setup, which is a real nice strong setup thanks to Dave Kingston. Ok enough talk

Selling for $350 Guys first in that says they want it, takes it.

Nice boat - thats a bargain! I've got more than double that in mine and its not even finished.

View attachment 47197View attachment 47198View attachment 47199View attachment 47200Gentlemen :rolleyes: I'm putting my Brand new Vision up for sale.. Reason is the lack of tunnel guys up here, i'm the only regular at our club running tunnels, it's not really doing it for me, so out she goes. I'm selling it for the price I paid only 3 weeks ago guys so if you're interested please get in touch quickly, I have Danial Yarrow going to the nationals, he is leaving Wednesday guys so if you're going to the nationals you can get this boat with free shipping :D . Paypal must be paid before Wednesday for this to go ahead obviously. Ok so the boat needs no introduction Vision with mac/lawless it's only been in the water 5 times, the mac is used but has great compression and bearing and runs strong, I didn't get down on the needle but it showed good signs that it will be fast on this hull. Savox steering setup, which is a real nice strong setup thanks to Dave Kingston. Ok enough talk

Selling for $350 Guys first in that says they want it, takes it.

Sorry **** phone. Tim yeah it's a nice buy for sure I hope someone who'll appreciate it snaps it up or it's going up on Ebay

Don't be silly Hayden

My tunnel will be back on the water soon. Plus I just build another tunnel for Daniel. I would have been running more but sold my mac's so no obt running for a bit. Plus I've been building boats heaps lately which has taken time away from racing.

Don't part with it. That vision went hard.

Dave

Back