3.5 MOD-VP videos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,

that Mov Vp is running nice..

Os behind it?

It's nice to have a boating pond in your backyard.I wonder what those people say who live there........

Thanks for the vid.

Ronald

Thanks for the comps. Thats actually a thunder tiger on it... As of now Steve Hearl is going to wheel it at the storm races at brandon :D $250.00 white hull, radio box, cockpit lid or RTR choose you options/custom stuff.. Yeah the test lake is great...garage is right beside the lake.... make it really nice tune and tweak.... The lady next door doesn't care much for them, but her husband said she hates everything. :lol: Sweet driving little boat, its big 1/4 scale brother is in the CNC now having plugs made.. <_< New 20 tunnel molds are done..... spy photos soon.

Thanks Andy. A few of us are going to ackerman park on sunday mourning to test for the race next weekend, you should bring that badboy down and run with us, Shawn

Yeah, that sounds like fun.... What time... Do you guys have a course set up down there? Most of the time we test in my backyard, and about once a month we set buoys out, grill and burn nitro...

Probley only two or three of us but all tunnels,I will be running 5 different boats and Jeff will have 3. Sometimes the electric group shows up. Yes there is turn bouys set up out there. I need to see what I'm up against in Mod VP. We should be there by 9:00, Thanks Shawn

Shawn, prob not going to make it Sunday moring.... I just a had a baby and it alittle hard to get out of the house.. Sorry but I have to leave you guys guess'in :unsure: I'm going to be testing at the house..... get this thing dailed in.. its alittle loose for the course. I have another one I'm working on, but I don't think its going to be ready for the storm race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back