• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 Lawless lower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick lindow

Up for sale is a brand new "never used" 3.5 LAWLESS LOWER Complete set up for a K&B style PTO, 1 Quickshot 3.5 Outboard Drive, 1 BushWacker 3.5 Steering Arm, 1 Strong Arm Flex Shaft-K&B.21, 1 K&B Prop Shaft Assembly. price is $185.00 shipped in "U.S. ONLY" please reply here 1st to say ILL TAKE IT GETS IT ! Will work out detail via pm. thanks for looking!

Rick,

I will offer you $140 shipped as that seems to be the going rate. Let me know. Thanks.

Ron,you are correct there is a used one on the 5th page for $150.00' no pics though. mine is new and i am asking $5.00 under freds price and no wait, i ordered two and i can tell you it takes time to get them! fred does a great job, all hand made! again thanks for looking, Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Takes time Fred had mine to me in two weeks just had to wait on the plate. Fred does a great job on getting his stuff out. Keep up the great work Fred

I would do $150 but that would be my limit so let me know your decision. Used or new for a lower unit doesn't really matter to me. Thanks.

Ron, I will go $160.00 shipped to you or anybody watching, this is a firm price! Ron, i have met you in the middle with this price! good luck to you on whatever you decide to do. Ron hope to see you all at the Alanta Spring Nats again 2012 thanks again for looking, Rick Lindow

Ron, I will go $160.00 shipped to you or anybody watching, this is a firm price! Ron, i have met you in the middle with this price! good luck to you on whatever you decide to do. Ron hope to see you all at the Alanta Spring Nats again 2012 thanks again for looking, Rick Lindow
Rick,

I'll take it. PM your PayPal information to me and I will make payment and send you my address. I am planning on attending the Spring Nationals again in 2012. I look forward to seeing you there!!!!! Thanks............ ;)

Back