• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(3) .21 Hydro Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I have (2) Octura 1450 and (1) Octura 1445 props for sale. All are S&B and thinned.

$15 each or all for $30. Shipping is $1 each.

I'm interested in all 3. would you accept paypal for payment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfredo,

Great price on some classic propellers.

Blaise,

Do you have anymore big hub classics laying around?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Indeed Mark!

Blaise, out of curiosity, other than s/b and thinning, were these props cupped or are factory stock.

Already owning a stock 1450, id be interested in having two diferent cup sized 1450s, how much would you charge for that mark?

Im still boggled the cupping increase you guys are running on these props =-O

Indeed Mark!

Blaise, out of curiosity, other than s/b and thinning, were these props cupped or are factory stock.

Already owning a stock 1450, id be interested in having two diferent cup sized 1450s, how much would you charge for that mark?

Im still boggled the cupping increase you guys are running on these props =-O
I think they are stock as to cupping. I used them on a .21 rigger with a CMB green head. My Paypal is [email protected].

If Alfredo bails out I'll take them.

Paul
Paul,

I have not heard back from Alfredo. If you still want them $32 shipped tpo you. Paypal is [email protected].
um, sorry, i was out all day testing the rigger. I pm'd you but you never replied <_<

this might be a sign I should put together the seaducer and put the rigger on hold? :ph34r:

I had contacted Mark about having the props shipped to him, a but quick on selling the props...

sml_gallery_10969_1236_24371.jpg
<--- that's one mad rigger, and he wants the props :blink:

yesterday.png
<-we never heard back from you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back