• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

28" JD WOF + K&B 3.5 F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
I am putting this beautiful 28" JD WOF tunnel up for bids for my son. He wants to fly airplanes instead of racing boats. ;) I will keep the auction open until 8/13 10 PM CST. The hull is in excellent shape. The motor has just been gown through by Rod Geraghty. There is all new Boca bearings throughout, a new piston/sleeve and a new rod. The skeg has been straightened and sharpened and the teflon flex tube has been replaced with a brass one. All done by Rod. The motor is not yet broken in since it has been gown through. Included is two servos, all linkage and fuel tank. The only thing you will need is a Radio, receiver and battery.

Who will start the bidding?

Thank you,

Mark

forsale001.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale002.jpg

forsale004.jpg

forsale005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$225

I am putting this beautiful 28" JD WOF tunnel up for bids for my son. He wants to fly airplanes instead of racing boats. ;) I will keep the auction open until 8/13 10 PM CST. The hull is in excellent shape. The motor has just been gown through by Rod Geraghty. There is all new Boca bearings throughout, a new piston/sleeve and a new rod. The skeg has been straightened and sharpened and the teflon flex tube has been replaced with a brass one. All done by Rod. The motor is not yet broken in since it has been gown through. Included is two servos, all linkage and fuel tank. The only thing you will need is a Radio, receiver and battery.

Thank you,

Mark

forsale001.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale002.jpg

can you send me some pics of the bottom or just post a pic or 2 of the bottom here my email [email protected] thx john
The botton is in just as nice shape as the top. There is a set of stumble blocks installed with double side tape. But I will try to get some pictures of it for you.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you,

Mark

forsale001.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale002.jpg

forsale004.jpg

forsale005.jpg
You need to have your kid buy a lawnmower with that money not a plane, so he can cut that long a** grass! :lol:

well if i win it you and i may be abel to make a deal on it i will let you know if i win thx john

I wish I could get everything less motor on this one.
i have a maus hull i am not going to do anything with, it is setup for a 3.5 kaboom with the gold head and is in near perfect shape.. 150.00 for the hull, let me know i can send pics. and not trying to hyjack this thread..sorry

terry

Less than a hour to go. The bids have slowed down. I bet you guy's found a way to use auction snipper on this thread. JK!

I do prefer Paypal and I also accept CC through Paypal. Money orders are also OK.

Good luck,

Mark

Less than a hour to go. The bids have slowed down. I bet you guy's found a way to use auction snipper on this thread. JK!
I do prefer Paypal and I also accept CC through Paypal. Money orders are also OK.

Good luck,

Mark

man you are a salesman mark..lol

terry

Back