• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 vision and os outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeSumasky

Boat has been in water one time engine had less than 1/2 gallon through it.runs perfect boat handles perfect as it should comes no electronics and no prop.

Has a few very small chips in gel coat and one on front of boat otherwise perfect.

$525.00 shipped

20151116_102632.jpg

20151116_102446.jpg

20151116_102659.jpg

20151116_102504.jpg

20151116_102518.jpg

$525 AU shipped to oz
default_wink.png
??

$500 us plus actual shipping cost to Australia

If does not sell complete I will sell engine $300 shipped in us and boat for $200

Just to let everyone know. I built this boat for someone and used materials that I normally don't use, that had a lot of starch in it. During the lay up I noticed that it wasn't laying down like I wanted it to. So, I pulled the boat out of the mold, scrapped it and started over because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. Joe asked me about a boat and was looking for a deal. So, I told him I had a blemished boat. I made him a deal at half price for this boat. I sent pictures and explained exactly what was wrong with the boat. He was happy and I got something for the boat. Just thought I would let people know. Shawn

Thanks Shawn I was very happy with the boat as it really was just a few cosmetic blemishes and otherwise is perfect.at least now everyone knows I did not beat on it.it really is new.lol I purchased this to run at the herb Stewart race and since it was canceled decided to move on.

Just to let everyone know. I built this boat for someone and used materials that I normally don't use, that had a lot of starch in it. During the lay up I noticed that it wasn't laying down like I wanted it to. So, I pulled the boat out of the mold, scrapped it and started over because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. Joe asked me about a boat and was looking for a deal. So, I told him I had a blemished boat. I made him a deal at half price for this boat. I sent pictures and explained exactly what was wrong with the boat. He was happy and I got something for the boat. Just thought I would let people know. Shawn
I have 2 of Shawn's 20 Vision tunnels 1 mod & 1 sport and I can say first hand after racing them for 2 years there is no Quality problems with his workmanship . considering getting another 1 for fast electric ..... Rick Reisinger....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back