.21 Tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony727

Here are some snapshots from the CAD software of a tunnel design for a .21 all wood. If anyone is interested, I can send them the files, just PM or email me at [email protected]

Anthony

Here are some snapshots from the CAD software of a tunnel design for a .21 all wood. If anyone is interested, I can send them the files, just PM or email me at [email protected]

Anthony

do u have boat bottom shot? it resemble ts2 to me..
Actually it does not. I have a TS2. I guess you would have to look at it closer cause there are a ton of things that are very very different. The shape of the deck, for starters, was laid out more like a a f1 tunnel.

TS

Anthony,

The Tunnel looks good!

I sent you a PM the other day asking if you could let me know the dimensions e.g. length, width, etc.

I would like a copy of the plans if you can send them.

Thanks,

James

Anthony,

The Tunnel looks good!

I sent you a PM the other day asking if you could let me know the dimensions e.g. length, width, etc.

Thanks,

James
James,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I am working on the plans still. I can put together a quick layout, via PDF in full scale, with some basic dims on it if you would like. And then when I get the drawings complete, I can give you the full set electronicly. DO you have access to any CAD software or a large format printer?

Regards,

Anthony

Anthony,

The Tunnel looks good!

Thanks,

James
James,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I am working on the plans still. I can put together a quick layout, via PDF in full scale, with some basic dims on it if you would like. And then when I get the drawings complete, I can give you the full set electronicly. DO you have access to any CAD software or a large format printer?

Regards,

Anthony

Anthony,

I don't have access to any CAD software and the best I can do with a printer is A3.

Thanks,

James

I would also like a set of the drawings and layout PDF. I have access to CAD and a HP Designjet 1055C plotter. Email should be in my profile. If not PM, and I'll provide. Thanks :D :D

Back