• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 seaducer and o.s.engine.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

For sale red 29 " seaducer mono(I was told it is a gen 1) in very good condition(one chip half the size of a dime on the seam but does not leak and is an easy fix if you wanted to)

Like new .21 os max RG with used o.s 20G carb.

Remote needle valve ,tuned pipe,Radio box ,servo's,switch,rudder ,strut,flexi.,prop,tank tray, tank all pushrods etc .

$ 215.00 shipped and paypal fees included.

E-mail for pics if your interested.

[email protected].

Pm's and e-mails answered, still for sale.

nice little boat too guys and gals. :p

Terry

still for sale pics sent to valet and chuk...

I had it at a boat race and the guys were mostly gassers but they thought it would be well worth my price.

Thanks for looking.

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
TTT pics sent to all that asked .

Guys this is a great little boat for the money.

Terry

For sale red 29 " seaducer mono(I was told it is a gen 1) in very good condition(one chip half the size of a dime on the seam but does not leak and is an easy fix if you wanted to)
Like new .21 os max RG with used o.s 20G carb.

Remote needle valve ,tuned pipe,Radio box ,servo's,switch,rudder ,strut,flexi.,prop,tank tray, tank all pushrods etc .

$ 215.00 shipped and paypal fees included.

E-mail for pics if your interested.

[email protected].
x

Last edited by a moderator:
I though i had this sold from RCU , The guy said he would take it and for me to issue him an invoice so he could make payment.I did so and then he wanted to send me a cert. cheque and i said pay pal or M-O would be much better and i could ship the boat sooner if i did not have to wait for the cheque to arrive and then clear.

I stated PP or MO only on my listing as well

He said he would try paypal and then he said payment had been sent , twice actually.I never received any payment notification or funds.

I have the boat well packaged and boxed up ready to go B)

How long would a "reasonable" amount of time to wait for funds be and what can i do to keep from negative on rcu ?.

I have told a couple guys it has been sold.The guys profile does not indicate he is a kid but an adult retired.

If anyone see this that i told them it was sold or had a deal pending and your still interested then send me an e-mail and i will let you know how it plays out.

[email protected].

Terry

Back